miércoles, 15 de febrero de 2012

My memory of high school

My memory of high school
They are my friends from high school, shared happy moments, happy and sad.
I was in high school with my friends and my teachers at events, parties and sports games.
My favorite subject is sports and math
My favorite teacher was an excellent teacher Yudelkis Zambrano in the area of History. She's cute, friendly and a great person
My high school best friend was an excellent person Osmariagny mendez, comparttiamos happy moments, sad, and unforgettable moments.
The most beautiful memory was the day of graduation, because we were all very happy together by meeting one of our targets, which was a sad moment, yet happy.
I love friends are in my heart


cute moments!!!!!               

Keywords
* sadness                                             

* joys
* happiness
*special people
* memories
 
if you like my high school memories leave your comment''''

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario